|Towson Bond/Bail Lawyer|
- If you are going to a bail review in Baltimore County Towson District Court, you will be in Courtroom number 1.
- The individual facing the bail review is being held at the Towson Baltimore County Detention Center.
- The bond reviews will begin at 1:00 p.m.
- The Judges change daily so we do not know who will hear your case until the Judges comes out onto the bench.
- You should have an attorney present, contact my office at 410-288-2900 to schedule and retain a Towson Bail Review Lawyer. We can arrange a bail bonds company to be present on the day of the bond hearing in order that your loved one will be released as soon as possible.
- You will be able to see your loved one on the TV monitor in the Courtroom, he/she will not be able to see you.
- You will be able to hear what your loved one is saying.
- This new system of bail reviews makes it even more important to hire an local bail review attorney for the hearing. Since it is often hard for the Judge to hear the arrested individual then the lawyer can make a better argument to reduce bail or release on own recognizance.
- A lawyer can speak for the individual facing the bail review. Remember, anything that person says can be used against them. Therefore, let our Bail Review Attorney say it and that statement cannot be held against the charged.
- The hearings are held the day after the arrest of the individual, except if they are arrested on Friday or during the weekend, the hearing will be on the following Monday, unless that Monday is a Court holiday.
- All bail/bond review hearings are held in the Towson District Court and not in the Essex (Kelso Drive) or Catonsville District Courts.
If a family or friend has been charged, arrested and held on bail/bond, they need a Bail Attorney in Towson. Contact the office, 24/7, at 410-288-2900 and speak with G. Randolph Rice, Jr., Esquire. We can answer your questions regarding the bail hearing and help get the arrested released.
You should not allow a person charged with a crime appear at a bond hearing without an attorney.
Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC
101 E. Chesapeake Avenue, Suite 200
Towson, Maryland 21286
Ranked Best Baltimore Bail/Bond Criminal Defense Attorney by CitySpur three years in a row.