Contact

Call 410-288-2900 | email: ricelawmd@gmail.com | visit: www.RiceLawMd.com | Free Consultations

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

What is a Stet in Maryland | Maryland Criminal Defense Attorney

FAQ Blog: Stet in a Maryland Criminal Case

In our latest video blog, Maryland Criminal Defense Attorney G. Randolph Rice, Jr., explains;
  • What is a Stet;
  • What does a Stet means;
  • What happens after a case is marked Stet in Maryland?
  • How do I get a Stet in a Maryland criminal case?
  • Can I expunge a Stet?
  • When can I expunge a Stet?
If you have been charged criminally or with a serious traffic offense in Maryland, call attorney Randolph Rice, at 410-288-2900 or email him for immediate legal help and to discuss a Stet.



7 comments:

  1. Fake Canada Passport

    Fake Canada Passport / Real Canada Passport, get your novelty canadian passport with all your biometric details registered onto the system.


    to get more - https://globexdocuments.company/fake-canada-passport/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fountain & Hattersley I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. criminal defense attorney law You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this...

    ReplyDelete
  5. vista criminal attorney A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. Los Angeles criminal lawyer

    ReplyDelete